Forced To Tell A Lie – Social Criticism
7:55 am – woke up
8:25 am – bathroom time
9:05 am – got dressed & took medicine
9:20 am – first cup of coffee => posted it on instagram
9:25 am – had a chitchat with my parents
9:30 am – house telephone rang & V calls
She tells that X is busy. This is the reason why she (V) cannot have breakfast at X’s place. She explains that B decided to have her breakfast at OUR place. So B invited V to have the breakfast altogether at OUR place. They have to get dressed first and will join US.
WHAT THE HECKMECK?!?!?!?!?!?!
The thing is:
Some random people plan to have breakfast at our place without asking us but telling us in retrospect!
DreamAnswer would have been:
Sorry peeps! I took my medicine @ 9:05 am and I have to eat breakfast half an hour after it, so… this means @ 9:35, in 5 minutes. And besides, I have no time for you guys today. Don’t get it wrong but you have to CALL ME FIRST if you want to visit me and have a breakfast @my place. Maybe another day. I’ll hear from you. Take care darling! Bye!
a. social conventions
b. peer-group pressure and
c. community involvement
us to say: „Okay.“
if we don’t want to say okay and really do not want to have guests coming over (no matter whether relatives or friends) the above mentioned things (a-c)
LEAVE US NO OTHER OPTION than
L Y I N G
This is extremely sad & awfully miserable.
Yet, so many people around us support (sometimes in an implicit way) these kind of procedures and pass these disturbing manners automatically on to their children and even others as a social norm.
- Auf Facebook teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um über Twitter zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Click to email (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Zum Teilen auf Google+ anklicken (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um auf Reddit zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klicken zum Ausdrucken (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um auf Tumblr zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
About eyifasmy thoughts are as jumbled as my life is. i am an international information management graduate & focussing on my career entry. i am absolutely into crafting, writing, art, fashion, reading, baking & coffee. i'm just browsing the real world, thank you :D
- RT @themuslimvibe: 🆕 The Holy Quran, Interstellar and the theory of relativity themuslimvi.be/2ySozFP 2 weeks ago
- RT @muzbnb: We need more homes in major areas like NY, Paris, LA, London, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, etc.... 🏡🏠🏘️ List your place at https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @BR24: #Erdbeben: Zentrum in #Puebla, 120 km südöstlich von #Mexiko-Stadt. #Terremoto #terremotomexico #earthquake #EarthquakeMexico #Fu… 1 month ago
- RT @ajplus: Buildings crumbled and people became trapped in debris as a massive earthquake shook Mexico City. https://t.co/CMYGUYFfdo 1 month ago
- I am so sad to read about tho terrible earthquake in #Puebla Mexico and also worried as I met so many nice people there last year 🙁 1 month ago
Who is Eyifas?
my thoughts are as jumbled as my life is. i am an international information management graduate & focussing on my career entry. i am absolutely into crafting, writing, art, fashion, reading, baking & coffee. i'm just browsing the real world, thank you :D
Dieses Werk bzw. Inhalt steht unter einer Creative Commons Namensnennung-NichtKommerziell-KeineBearbeitung 3.0 Unported Lizenz.